- Working diameter. 600 mm.
- Rotation. Left or righthand discharge
- Primary deflector. Toughened steel, left or righthand fit, two pin quick change.
- Secondary deflectors. Single or two stage, mechanical or hydraulic adjustment, all left or righthand working, all quick release.
- Working cylinder. Leading blades three, scraper blades 6 pairs turnable, all through hardened steel.
- Hub. Five stud cylinder mounting flange. Shaft mounted on two HD taper bearings.
- Motor. Radial piston rotating shaft, driving through the hub.
- Motor input/output detail. Oil flow 90-125 l/m, continuous working pressure 250 bar, peak pressure 400 bar, continuous speed 650 rpm, max speed 1200 rpm. KW 55. HP 74. * See Note
- Fitting. Via interchangeable headstocks.
- Pitch. Turnbuckle adjustment allows machine to be “trimmed” to run smoothly in work (increase or reduce dig)
- *NOTE We are able to supply motors to match various flail arm oil flows and pressures to obtain desired rotational speeds.
For more information, contact us.